Our fabric is 100% HDPE (high-density polyethylene) recycled plastic fabricated as a mosquito mesh for the outdoors, that is solution dyed in black for superior fade and UV resistance, plus has 200 denier thickness for durability. *(Denier - a unit of measurement that is used to determine the fiber thickness of individual threads used in fabric). As a point of comparison, the mosquito nets sold a home improvement stores have a denier of 50, which can tear easily and don't last long in the outdoors.
Material & Installation
1. Snaps & Curtain Carriers - Our custom mosquito curtain panels come with a custom designed snap carrier that is machine press for a secure and tight seal.
2. Black Anodized Aluminum Tracking - Installed to ceiling or other type of structure for curtain setup. ***Required for custom made curtain panels***
3. Stainless Steel Marine Snaps - Placed on flooring, columns or walls to seal sides and secure curtains.
4. Fiberglass Rods - Inserted into every side of a curtain panel to create a clean edge.
5. Neodymium Magnets - For creating doorways for in and out easy access.
Our mosquito curtains are guarantee to last 4 to 6 years and up to 8 years and beyond with proper care. If you encounter any defect in our craftsmanship we will fix or replace within the firs six months of taking ownership at no cost.